This charming raid is located in the very attractive city centre area of Sidi Mimoune.
The sidi mimoune area is just beside the La Mamounia Palace, Jamaa el Fena square, the Royal Palace and the Koutoubia Mosque.
The tells that this Riad was once part of the La Mamounia palace and it was used as an annex to receive hosts of the hotel
In the year of 2010 the riad was renovated in a more contemporary style with a cinema inspiration touch, still enjoying a unique View over the Mamounia Gardens.
The goal of the renovation was to achieve a well balanced atmosphere without interfering with the Moroccan Spirit of the Riad. It became a perpetual harmony between tradition and innovation.
The orange trees were preserved in the patio providing a natural and refreshing shade.
Further information about the property
• All the rooms have air-conditionioning and an en suite bathroom that contain a bathtub or a shower.
• Surface – 230 sq mtr x 3 floors
• 1 floor - 3 bed rooms ,pool, reception, patio, WC for guest,relaxing area and dining area
• 2 floor - 4 bed rooms ,bridge entrance and laudry space
• 3 floor - sun terrace for relaxing, dining views over La Mamunia Gardens and main kitchen
• Property tax is 300 Euros per year
• The property is privateley owned and has a title deed
• The selling price 550,000 Euro
for more information please send an message.